TECA Aluminium Frame
The TECA three phase electric motor aluminium series, from 0.09kW to 37.0kW suit a wide range of industrial and commercial applications. Choosing a standard IEC metric frame three phase electric motor on the following criteria?
- High quality
- Rugged and reliable
- Light weight aluminium construction
- Suit wet and dusty environments
- Dual european voltage
- 50/60 Hz rated
- Inverter drive rated
- Multi mount up to 30kw
- Efficiency IE1/IE2 rated
- Manufactured to the latest mechanical and electrical standards
If so TEC Electric Motors TECA series of three phase electric motor is an excellent choice.
Proven applications include, air conditioning, hydraulic, fans, pumps, conveyers, crushers, packaging equipment, and agricultural.
TECA three phase electric motor features include:
- IE1/IE2 efficiency
- Euro voltage: up to 3kW 230/400V; 4kW and above 400/690V
- Speeds available 3000rpm (2pole), 1500rpm (4pole), 900rpm (6 pole), 650rpm (8 pole)
- Dual 50/60Hz rated
- All mounting available, foot (B3), flange (B5) face (B14) or a combination
- Inverter rated insulation
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled - TEFC (IP55) water tight and dust tight enclosure
- Squirrel cage rotor / Aluminum die cast
- Class F winding insulation all frames
- Temperature rise: Class B (110 degree)
- Sheet Metal Fan Cover
- Aluminum terminal box complete with metric cable gland entries and gasket
- Continuous Duty S1
- Protective thermistors type PTC (1 per phase)
Offered modifications include:
- Special voltages
- Specially designed shafts
- Heaters 110V and 240V DC
- Drip cover (canopy) for shaft down applications
- Special epoxy painting
- Double shafted
- Directional drain holes
- IP up grades
3 Phase Motors Built to Last
Our 3 phase motors are constructed from aluminium and suit a wide range of requirements. These rugged units can be used for a variety of tasks ranging from air conditioners to conveyor belts. By using this three phase electric motor for your plant equipment you can increase efficiency and save space as these motors are more compact and run more smoothly than their single phase counterparts while providing nearly twice the power.
These 3 phase motors adhere to the latest European mechanical and electrical standards to ensure safe operation for the life of the product. Our range of motors can rotate at speeds of up to 3000 RPM and we offer a variety of options for mounting. Water and dust tight cooling fans mean the operating conditions can be preserved inside the unit in most working environments.
3 Phase Motors - Options
Additionally we are able to offer custom modifications to three phase motors which help tailor the equipment you choose to your specific needs. For a full list of these features, select a motor from this section. For any further information, feel free to contact us.
Please feel free to browse our downloads section for the specific dimensions you need.